Please note that the intellectual property rights in all content comprising or contained within this website address is owned by Stedley Art Foundation and other copyright owners as specified. The contents of this website are published for your enjoyment. You may freely access and store the majority of the website’s contents on a temporary basis for the purposes of personal or private viewing, interaction or listening.
Reproducing content from the SAF website
Website content that is SAF copyright may be reproduced for the non-commercial purposes of research, private study, criticism and review, or for limited circulation within an educational establishment (such as a school, college or university).
The following uses of SAF copyright content are also permitted, except where other terms apply:
- Reproducing SAF copyright content, and SAF owned copyright expired artworks, for non-commercial research, private study, criticism and review, or for the purposes of teaching and instruction within an educational establishment. Where any artworks are published, the source of the content must be identified and the copyright status of the content acknowledged, e.g. ‘Title, Artist, Date of Work, Photo: © Stedley Art Foundation, Kyiv [current year]’
- Limited quotation of Tate copyright texts or transcripts, for non-commercial research, private study, criticism and review, or use within an educational establishment, with due acknowledgement and citation. Where any text content is published, the author and/or source of the content must be identified and the copyright status of the content acknowledged.
- Downloading SAF copyright audio and video content for non-commercial offline listening or viewing
The following acts are not permitted in respect of any of the content featured on SAF’s website:
- Reproduction of website content for commercial purposes, or any rental, leasing or lending of content obtained or derived from the website
- Any use of the SAF logo, brand identities or SAF trademarks without prior consent from SAF
- Any considerable public dissemination, display or hosting of website content via any third-party platforms, including without limitation, the substantial or repeated extraction and/or storage of SAF website content in any retrieval system, or inclusion in any other computer program or work
- Reproduction of SAF website content on any social media platforms, except where other terms allow
- Inaccurate or distorted reproductions, colour treatments, alterations or adaptations of website content, except where other terms allow
- False attribution of authorial or copyright credits, and the removal of any SAF metadata from digital file formats
Find out how to reproduce a work from the collection.
If you would like to reproduce a photograph of artwork from SAF’s collection contact via the e-mail or phone number that you can find in the Contacts menu.